Douglas H. Morris II
Douglas H. Morris was born and raised in Dawson Springs, Kentucky. He graduated magna cum laude from the University of Louisville, Louis D. Brandeis School of Law in 1976. Mr. Morris began his legal career in a defense practice at the law firm of Boehl Stopher Graves & Diendorfer in Louisville, Kentucky, becoming a partner in 1978.
From 1986 to 2007, Doug, along with Louisville attorney Ann Oldfather, grew a law practice focusing primarily on medical malpractice, products liability, pharmaceutical litigation, and complex tort litigation. In 2007, he and Lea Player formed Morris & Player PLLC and together have continued to represent plaintiffs in complex personal injury claims.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Kentucky, 1976
- Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky - 1976
Honors and Awards
- Kentucky SuperLawyers 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- National Board of Legal Specialty Certification
- Leading Plaintiff Lawyers in America
- Top Lawyers 2010
- Trial Lawyer of the Year Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Diplomate, American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers