Verdicts and Settlements
The attorneys at Morris & Player PLLC have more than 50 years of combined experience in handling catastrophic personal injury cases and complex legal disputes.
We are dedicated to our clients and to getting you the best results. Below are some examples of verdicts and settlements we have successfully achieved for our clients.
- $10 million settlement against an oil refinery for a worker injured in an explosion
- $7.2 million settlement with the Transit Authority of River City (TARC)
- $6 million settlement for the failure to diagnose and treat Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- $6 million settlement on behalf of a worker injured in a trucking accident
- $5 million trial verdict against a drug manufacturer
- $3.5 million settlement on behalf of the estate of a man mistaken for another and fatally shot by police
- $3 million trial verdict for the negligent design of a forklift
- $2.15 million settlement on behalf of a patient negligently treated by an impaired physician
- $824,000 trial verdict involving a contract employment dispute
We are on your side
Your legal matter deserves aggressive and effective representation from qualified, experienced legal professionals. To discuss how the attorneys at Morris & Player PLLC can help you secure compensation for your case, contact the firm.