Medical Malpractice And Dangerous Industrial Equipment Referrals
When a personal injury case involves complex issues or a unique legal situation, sometimes one attorney simply isn’t enough. You need counsel at your side who understands the issues at hand and has a track record of success getting positive results. In the Louisville area, your trusted co-counsel is Morris & Player PLLC.
The lawyers at Morris & Player PLLC are well-known throughout Kentucky as skilled litigators other attorneys can turn to for assistance. We know the court system, we know the judges and we have the resources available to handle even the most complex personal injury cases.
Put Our Knowledge And Experience In Your Corner
Our team has more than 50 years of combined experience handling a variety of personal injury claims — each as unique as the next. We understand that the complexity of a case can require the presence of more than one legal professional, which is why we have been called in to assist with:
- Product liability claims — including those involving defective medical devices, prescription drugs, vehicle parts and dangerous industrial equipment
- Catastrophic injury cases
- Truck accidents — involving third-party claims against multiple liable parties
- Complex accident cases — involving multiple vehicles, multiple policies and catastrophic or fatal injuries
- Medical malpractice cases — including incidences involving multiple parties or in cases where cancer has been missed or misdiagnosed
- Workers’ compensation cases — where we use our expansive knowledge of injuries to help injured workers recover the compensation and benefits they need
We Fully Understand What’s At Stake
Our past verdicts and settlements illustrate our proficiency in personal injury law and our commitment to results. We are in it for the long haul — no matter the financial investment or how long it takes.
We have considerable resources at our disposal at Morris & Player PLLC that we use to thoroughly review a case and prepare it for trial. We have the time and understanding of the law to get things done, all while being available when you need us to answer any question or address any issue.
We Make Sure Clients Get What They Need
Not every law firm has the talent, network of experts or the resources necessary to handle difficult or challenging personal injury claims, but Morris & Player PLLC does. We can help you and your client get the best results possible.